On the road from Punta del Este to Atlantida... I love Uruguay's green landscapes, where horses and cows roam free. Open spaces! Blue skies! Crisp air! You may see lovely children coming out of public school in their typical white túnicas with a black bow, a sight that always makes me go "Aaaaaaaw!"...
Tomorrow we will "Aaaaaaaw!" some more with four-legged creatures. And it's not what you think!
I was psyched to receive this award from 2 bloggers I adore. Sweet Marie, who has an eye for exquisite design, and the whimsical, delightful illustrator Etsi. Thank you so much!
I'd like to pass on this award to
1. newcomer Chloe, a sassy writer and my personal style icon
2. All The Best, whose designer profiles and interviews are such a treat!
3. Laura's Kitchen Notebook, for its super yummy tales from Paris and all over the world
4. Au coeur d'Artycho, where you'll see the most exquisite creations ever and so much more...
5.Pia, because she's Pia, and no award list can be complete without her.
Award-winners, here's what you should do:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3.the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!