Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An award!

I won a "You Make My Day Award"! (Please picture me blushing here...). I was all the more honored as I was nominated by the wonderful Cally, a genuine artist whose creations are exquisitely fragile, yet textured and haunting.
"You make my day-Award" works like this:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.


I'd like to nominate five ladies whose blogs who inspire me every day:
Joanna's A Cup of Jo, Marie's , Pia's Pia Jane Bijerk, my mum's Laura's Kitchen Cookbook and, since Cally nominated me though she had only discovered my blog that very day, I too am choosing a blog I just stumbled on, Violet.

6 comments:

Laura in Paris said...

Thank you for the award!
Blogging is indeed exciting and fun, a true exploration of lives and places.
Thank you for your posts too.
Laura

Anonymous said...

wow, what an honour! thank you mary-laure, that is so so sweet. I will try to post about it in the next day or so and pass the award on. but can i pass it back to you, as you are part of my everyday inspiration as well!!

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you so much! i'm very honored:) xoxo you make my day, too, my dear!

marie said...

merci!
im very honoured
its a little annoying i cant tag you back..because you make my day too! a bientot

SteamyKitchen said...

Congrats on the award!

imwithsully said...

Glad to have found your blog! You have some great things going on here.