Wednesday, January 23, 2008
I've been tagged!
In her exquisite blog, Pia tagged me, and now I must list 7 Silly Facts about myself.
1. The question I hate being asked is, Where do you come from? With a French father, an American mother, Uruguayan grandparents, and a life spent in Iran, Kenya, Iraq and China until the age of 15, it's complicated to give a one-word answer.
2. The question I love being asked is, Are you a dancer? I've been obsessed with dance for ever and am delighted when something of my efforts actually shows.
3. Unlike Pia, I love airplanes and hate boats.
4. I've been a vegetarian since the age of 18.
5. I always wear the ring my parents, sister and grandma gave me.
6. With its 'barre' (pictured) and ever-expanding bookshelves, my living room is half dance studio, half library, reflecting my two passions, dance and literature.
7. I want to learn to sew and to grow flowers.