Sunday, February 24, 2008

Paris en fleurs (3)


Presenting my mum's wonderful balcony, overlooking the Porte d'Auteuil. This large sundeck, with its wood floors and colorful blooms, is a wonderful place to have tea or drinks.

I just spent a few days in bed battling a Very Bad Bug nestled in my stomach, and upon recovering I was absolutely thrilled to find out that this blog had received nods from two of my favorite bloggers - Ronda, whose All The Best is fabulously stylish yet fun (and beautifully edited, too) as well as the ill-named Bitter Betty, whose quirky imagination and talent never cease to amaze and amuse me.

15 comments:

marie said...

your mum has a beautiful garden
i love all the little pots!
et merci for the links too!

Cakespy said...

Oh, lovely! This makes me long for spring.

Anonymous said...

Cakespy, spring is round the corner! Look at all the trees, ready to burst with tender green leaves, look at all the small bushes full of blossoms, it's coming, almost there...

pve design said...

soon, april in paris.
tres jolie!

Anonymous said...

beautiful terrace garden! hope you are feeling much better today mary-laure - there have been some nasties going around france for sure, let's hope the weather warms up so we can be rid of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like this terrace! I spend some time there when the weather is more pleasant to chew of my toys. Good times!
Now I know you snapped some gorgeous pics of me over the weekend (I happen to be quite photogenic) and I was wondering if you cared to share them?
Hope you're feeling better

Esti said...

I love terraces! And I love to come to your blog to see flowers!!

Esti said...

I love terraces! And I love to come to your blog to see flowers!!

Anonymous said...

So lovely!

Jill said...

Seeing all these spring plants makes me happy! What a great spot to hang out and relax in.

Iñaki said...

It looks beautiful. I would become a tea junky with a balcony like that.

xx

Joanna Goddard said...

glad you're feeling better! it must be fun to visit your mom:)

Laura Stockett Roberts said...

I love All the Best also. I'll have to check out the other one. You deserve the kudos!!

(Love the flowers! I wish I could come have dinner with your mom and enjoy a beverage on that balcony!)

artycho said...

So your mum lives in paris?! good to know that you recovered! thanks for the flowers!

ALL THE BEST said...

Lovely post! Thank you for your kind comment!